Father’s Day will be here before we know it. It’s time to start planning a wonderfully, unique gift for your dad or for Hubs, dad to your kids. Now, I know that Pinterest abounds with gazillions of ideas for handmade cards and craft projects that the kids can make for dad. Those are wonderful. However, I also like to give a gift that is useful or something that he would really want. In addition, most men are not super sentimental. So, while I am sure they love the cute little hand print art, they would also love something awesome. Lucky for you I’ve rounded up some really awesome gifts for Father’s Day this year.
- How about a subscription box? Give dad a gift that keeps giving for 6 months to a year. There are all kinds of subscription box services for every taste. If your guy is a beer or wine drinker, how about a subscription that lets them try a new one each month?
- A twist on that idea is a crate gift. I have used Man Crates for Mr. LouiseMarie. They offer all kinds of crates for dad – some in wooden crates that must be pried open, ammo crates, project crates, and jerky crates. If your man is a meat lover – especially exotic meats, this would be a really cool gift. The one I am looking at is the Hot & Spicy Crate. That is right up Mr. LM’s alley.
- Another fun idea for dad is some fun socks. Mr. LM has always loved wearing funky socks. There are plenty online, like the ones below. (click on pic for link) There is also a subscription for as little as $11 a month to receive a fun pair in the mail. Wouldn’t dad love getting something more fun than bills in the mail?
- Perhaps dad would love a gift basket. Again, Pinterest has tons of ideas. I am linking one below. The cool thing about a gift basket is that you can customize and fill the basket that’s perfect for dad from snacks and treats, to grilling essentials, or how about pampering dad with some luxe skin care? Mr. LM loves the Jack Black line. He especially loves their shaving cream. The links below will help you get that gift ordered right away. I am sure he will love that line as well.
- Is your dad handy? Are tools something he would like? Maybe he doesn’t NEED another tool, but here are a few unique ones. And, if yours is anything like mine, a new gadget is always a fun gift. I found this cool tool. It’s a universal socket thingee…so what that means to me is no more searching for the right size – seems like it would make the job easier.
- Speaking of tools, how about combining sentimental AND useful. This sweet little hammer would do the job.
- I think this little tray is so sweet. They have several designs from which you can select. Another idea, why not “steal” this idea and have your kiddo paint a similar sized tray to store all the items from Dad’s pockets at the end of the day. OR, use Sharpies to design the tray and then bake it to make it permanent. Once again, there are lots of tutorials online to walk you through the process.
- Now I’m not saying I would like the look of this hanging off my bed. However, I do think dads would love this. It’s a biometric gun safe that stays safely locked on the side of your bed. I’m not sure how you feel about this, but if dad keeps a gun for protection, what good does it do locked in a gun safe in the middle of the night should he need it? This would keep it handy in the event of an emergency, but also keep it safely locked. And, let’s face it, guys would love the fingerprint lock on it too.
- This may be a small gift; however, it’s one that Mr. LM really loved when I added it to his stocking a couple of years ago. It’s handy to have and fits easily into a wallet.
- So, if you simply can’t resist giving dad a crafty gift, here’s one that could make the cut to sit on Dad’s desk at work or home. I think this could be a really sweet gift. However, if you’re not crafty, check out the Photo Barn website. They make all kinds of neat photo gifts on wood, including photo blocks.
Well friends, I hope you found something useful here. I had fun doing a little shopping for you. That’s me ~ always looking out for you. 🙂 I really do think Dad would be happy to be on the receiving end of any of these gifts. If you choose one, make sure to let me know how he likes it.
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below. I’d also love for you to join my email list. This allows me to notify you whenever I make a new post. You can sign up here.
Until next time~