1. Do your actions match your words? Elaborate.
Gosh, I hope so! However, I guess you never know who’s watching and what they’re thinking. I do try to live like what you see is what you get and I practice what I preach. So, I think that means that my actions match my words. What about you?
2. Sick as a dog, go to the dogs, dog days of summer, dog tired, it’s a dog’s life, every dog has it’s day, can’t teach an old dog new tricks…now doggone it which saying could most recently be applied to your life?
Most definitely it’s the dog days of summer around here. It is hot in sunny Texas and the temps are high. It’s really par for the course. Still, the heat does beat you down some times. #everyday Even the dogs don’t want to be outside!
3. Your favorite book featuring a dog in the storyline? What makes it a favorite?
Well, the first one that pops into my head is A Dog’s Purpose. I would love to think that dogs do serve a divine purpose, so that’s why it’s a favorite. I loved that story. I laughed and I cried. The other one that pops into my head is Because of Winn Dixie. I love how the dog saves the girl even while she is saving him. It’s kid lit, but I love the story and I loved the movie too.
4. What’s something you hope to one day have the confidence to do?
Karaoke…actually there’s a list…. I’m one of those people who has always been afraid of doing things for fear of how I could fail, how I will look silly, how I won’t be any good…you name it. Guess I take things too seriously.
5. August 16th is National Tell a Joke Day. So tell us a joke.
A blind man walks into a bar…and a table…and a chair…. (cue the drum, ba da bum)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This guy just turned 21. Where did the time go?
As always, thanks Joyce for the Q and A. If you’d like to see more of these Hodgepodge answers, hop on over to From This Side of the Pond. So, tell me, do you have any good jokes? Also, don’t forget that you can join my email list here so that you never have to miss a post. Have a great week friends.
Until next time~