Howdy friends. It’s time to link up again with From This Side of the Pond for this week’s Hodgepodge. As I read the questions this week I thought that this one was going to be tough. #5 especially. That’s okay, I still love participating each week. So, without further delay, I’ll start answering. Enjoy!
1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it?
I am in a new home and that gave me the opportunity to kind of makeover my whole look from my old house. It’s done in gray and blues mostly. So, I’m glad about that & no need to cover it up…yet. I’m sure at some point painting will be in the cards, but not for now.
2. What’s something you’ll NEVER do again?
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don’t.
I am a total girl…I love shopping and shoes and handbags. You can never have too much of either. 🙂 In fact, this love of handbags and shoes started at a very young age. I love decorating and entertaining ~ total girl. However, I do not like lacey and frilly things usually. #notsogirly
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
Nope – never owned and never ridden. We call motorcycle riders organ donors. I don’t think I’d ride if presented the opportunity ~ but never say never. Maybe if it was riding along the coast or in some beautiful setting….
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
I’m not even sure if I understand me. Where in the world do I start??? I kind of want to just say to watch any chick flick… but that probably doesn’t really do the job.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This one is graduating in a week. I cannot believe it. It seems like a year ago he was in elementary school and playing with Legos. Where does the time go. I am beyond proud of him and have complete faith in his amazing future. I am one proud mama.
Plus – isn’t he so cute?
Alright sweet friends, I am so glad you stopped by today. Leave me some comment love down below!
Until next time~